To welcome and warmly greet guests on arrival. To answer telephone, take reservations and manage the efficient and timely seating of guests to a table that best serves their wishes. To ensure the Restaurant service is at a quality at all times whilst preserving a level of guest privacy.
Qualifications, Experience& Skills Required
- Monitor and control the day-to-day operations by overseeing the Restaurant performance related to scheduling, ordering, and developing the restaurant team members.
- Cash control procedures, maintaining inventory, managing labor, and taking appropriate actions.
- Set a training plan for each employee at all F&B levels. Provide the training material to HR Manager to maintain record in their personal file.
- Ensures that the health and safety codes, as well as the company safety and security policies are being adhered to and in accordance to Kingdom of Bahrain country roles and regulations.
- Be updated and advise/train the F&B team of any new Country rules and regulations. Upholds and exemplifies all company and county policies.
- Ensures a safe working and customer experience environment by facilitating safe work behaviors of the team.
- Minimum 1-3 years in the same role
- To serve within the Restaurant Department and as such your typical duties will be as follows:
- Warmly and graciously greets all guests upon arrival.
- When possible, open the front door for guests entering or leaving the restaurant.
- When immediate seating is limited, records guest names and number of people in party. (See Sequence of Service for Details)
- Provide guests with estimated waiting time, always maintaining a professional, courteous attitude when confronted with hostile, impatient or irate guests.
- Accommodate special seating requests for guests whenever possible.
- Seat guests based on guest preferences and balancing of customer flow in service stations.
- Upon seating, offer guests a menu and inform them of their serverís name. Inspect table for proper presentation and completeness.
- Relay messages to waiters and assistant-waiter as needed.
- Clean menus of food and stains.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the manager on duty.
- Thanks guests as they leave and invite them to return. Relay guest comments or suggestions to the manager on duty.
- Explain the restaurant concept to guests.
Please email your CV and recent photograph to†email@example.com